Saturday, September 12, 2009

Alf is sew kewl ...

COOL! Alf from KTCL sent me a message via our myspace page on Local Music -- an answer to my post about always wanting to request a couple great '80s songs during his retro show that I listen to most Sunday nights driving back from my pop's house in Boulder, but being afraid he would think my choices were, you know, cliches.

(Because Alf is the picture of kewlness and has taste -- and musical insight -- coming out of his pores.)

Alf
said in his myspace message (in answer to me sending him a link to my "Ode to Alf" re-posting to him; iow he doesn't Google himself): "The only cliche request is 'Don't You (Forget About Me) by Simple Minds. But 'Come on Eileen' comes close. :) Thanks."

YEAH!! I'm so happy! A new claim to fame!! You made my day/evening/week/month/year!!

No comments:

Post a Comment