Tuesday, May 24, 2011

This just in from Andrea Ball ...

Imma HUGE fan:

Hey Everybody!

Happy Tuesday to you, the thunderstorms are accompanying me as a I write you this note, Whoa!!! and Lightening! This is exciting!

I have a show coming up Saturday and wanted to let you in on the details! It's at the (Walnut Room3131 Walnut Street, Denver) doors open at 8pm! is headlining the show so make sure to check them out! You can find more information or invite your friends on Carbon ChoirFacebook if you click HERE.

I don't have too many updates for you all but I can say if you never saw this Vimeo video then take a PEEK! Or you can check my blog for a new update later today!

Lastly, I'm glad none of you were raptured the other day, so this way all of you can attend Saturday night! HA! I'm truly amazed at how many times the world was suppose to end in the short amount of time I've been alive. ha ha ha.

XOXO,

Andrea l. Ball

No comments:

Post a Comment