Saturday, November 13, 2010

Feedback on TLDOTY review ...



From Sean Lamborne regarding The Longest Day of the Year review in Colorado Music Buzz:

Thanks for the great write up in CO Music Buzz! So very kind of you, I hope you truly enjoyed the EP... working on a new one soon that will be better produced, etc.

I was at West Side Book Store in Highland Ranch for an authors book signing, Chris Guillebeau, this evening and as he was talking about making a living out of doing what you love best I looked over and saw CO Music Buzz, grabbed it and flipped through while he was talking and was so thrilled to see the review. It has been a tough couple of week for me and my wife (not getting jobs we interviewed for, etc) and it really added a nice touch to everything, gives me inspiration to keep going.

And yesterday I was wondering why our reverbnation visits had been so high, no doubt the review had something to do with that!

Thanks again and I hope to see you around the library world again soon!

Best Regards
Sean Lamborne

No comments:

Post a Comment