Friday, April 22, 2011

News from the F.O.E. lines

We always keep up on F.O.E. because we LOVE him and his music -- and especially love his tweets -- so I asked him for a short update on what he's got going on. Here's his latest news, straight from his mouth to yours:

Locked in the studio only coming out for shows and new drug runs, this is my daily routine. I have been trying to put out a bunch of new good music this year, working with a couple of different producers and artists with hopes of releasing six solo projects this year. At this moment I am recording projects with Lokon and Al Catone for EPs to be released in a few months, along with some videos to go along with each project.

I have also started a new venture with a group called BLKHRTS (other members: Yonnas of The Pirate Signal & Karma) we released a project in January that has done pretty well, & we were also honored with Westword's Best New Band of 2011. We are currently recording songs to be released monthly starting late April, first single is called "Sex, Drugs, Violence, Money & Death" which will be available on www.BLKHRTS.com.

I have a few tours coming up both solo and with my group throughout the U.S. and hopefully if everything goes as planned we will be in Europe in the winter. You can stay posted with ALL I do at www.KingFOE.com. Oh yea vote BLKHRTS & KingFOE in Westword's Music Showcase, NOW!!!!

Watch my favorite F.O.E. clip from his show here ...

No comments:

Post a Comment