Thursday, October 1, 2009

Angie Stevens news ...

We don't mean to seem all like, well, you know, like we're all attached to Angie or whatever. We do think she is a princess and that she totally rocks. She is our favorite child of Local Music. We have all her albums and a big-ass signed poster in our living room and whatnot ...

OK. Get on with it, Man! We like her, OK? Move on!

Whew! OK. Onward: Here's the latest news and some dates, straight from Angie's feed -- with some screenshots from fav Angie youtube clips!

"I just got back from the Americana Music Conference in Nashville. It was an awesome experience -- I learned a ton and got to see and even meet some of my Americana heroes. I even sat in with RCPM, which is always an honor and a blessing. I can't wait to go back next year and hopefully play it with my band as well ...

"I couldn't be more excited about playing Swallow Hill, Daniels Hall, on Friday, October 2nd. It will be my first time playing the big room. We'll have some special guests [making] appearances throughout the night, and this time there will be two additional artists on the bill that I am honored to be playing with: Catherine MacLellan and David Berkeley. Both of them have gotten a ton of national attention and I've been listening to them nonstop. Check them out for yourself! This is going to be a great evening so be sure to get your tickets now!

http://www.davidberkeley.com/
http://www.catherinemaclellan.com/

"In November, I will be joining Roger Clyne and the Peacemakers on tour. The dates are being finalized now, so keep an eye on the calendar, and we'll send out an update soon! Here's a clip of me and Roger singing "Green and Dumb": http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hftu6_ZhGKM

"ALSO: a big thank you to everyone that came to our shows over the busy summer. We had so much fun and can't wait to see you at the fall/winter shows! Listen and Feel baby!"


Upcoming Angie shows ...

10/02/2009 ... 8 p.m.
Swallow Hill: Daniels Hall
71 East Yale Avenue
Denver 80210
(303) 777-1003

**** Midwest Tour with Jen Korte ****

10/09/2009
Copper Cup
725 W. Main St
Cherokee, Iowa

10/10/2009
NE Palace
2500 4th St NE
Minneapolis, Minn.

10/11/2009
Ecce Yoga Studio
216 Broadway
Fargo, North Dakota

10/12/2009
Venue TBA
Rapid City, South Dakota

No comments:

Post a Comment